This lightweight, skin-illuminating creme addresses multiple causes of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Visibly brightens dull, tired complexions and revives suppleness
- It improves the uniformity of the skin and revives youthful luminosity
- Supports skin’s detoxification activities, clearing accumulated pigment deposits
- It impedes future spots and helps maintain the flawless and radiant tone
- It helps control pollution-induced hyperpigmentation, restoring clarity
- Normalizes sebum production, minimizing blemish-related pigmentation
Hyperpigmented | Age & Sun Spots | Sun Damaged | Glycated | Discolored | Uneven Tone & Texture | Dry & Ashy | Tired & Sluggish | Energy-Depleted | Pollution-Exposed | Cigarette Smoke-Exposed.
Apply 1-2 pumps to over clean the skin morning or evening over following the application of serums or complexes. For accelerated brightening results, use Fade to Light™ Serum daily and follow with Fade To Light™ Creme.
Niacinamide (5%) | a multifunctional form of Vitamin B3 that significantly reduces signs of hyperpigmentation and normalizes signs of discoloration
Red Algae (Palmaria Palmata) | clinically tested oligosaccharides from Palmaria Palmata, rich in xylans and galactans, target UV-induced pigment formation, age spots, ashy, dull, gray, and glycated complexion
Thiotane | botanical amino acid L-Ergothioneine and the cell’s principal energizing antioxidant
Liquid Crystals | bio-mimetic “skin-like” fatty acid molecules derived from olives mimic the skin’s own tridimensional structure and organization integral for maintaining healthy moisture levels
Safflower Oil | protects from moisture loss, revives essential skin lipids, and encourages barrier protection
Shea Butter | emollient “butter” from the karite nut tree softens skin and promotes surface barrier repair
Glycerin | vegetable-derived hydrating molecule with superior water-holding capabilities