Relieves discomfort on contact – signs of redness within minutes; great on sunburn, after waxing or tweezing, before and after AHA and other irritating treatments, laser, microdermabrasion, or other non-ablative procedures.
- Relieves signs of tingling, stinging, and other discomfort on contact
- Visibly reduces signs of redness within minutes (even helps relieve redness in some rosacea skin tones with twice-daily use over time)
- It helps control signs of irritation caused by AHAs, Vitamin C, or microdermabrasion
- Calms skin after waxing, tweezing, sunburn, or sun exposure
- It helps reduce the risk of peeling or roughness after sunburn
- It helps protect barrier lipids to keep skin soft and supple when exposed to smoke, smog, or UV
- Worn daily calms sensitive skin and helps control the underlying cause of aging
Redness, Tingling or Stinging | Waxed or Tweezed Skin | Chronically-Sensitive | Acne-Prone | Exposure to Tobacco Smoke, Urban Smog or UV Light | Itchy, Non-Poisonous Insect Bites or Stings Barrier Damaged | Post-Peel, -Laser And -Microdermabrasion | Sunburn | Rosacea-Prone | Exposure to AHAs, Vitamin C, Sunscreens or Other Irritants.
Gently apply 1-3 pumps of Instant Calm Ultra Complex over sensitive areas. Whenever possible, apply to clean skin. Wear alone or under moisturizer.
White, Green & Red Tea | calm signs of redness and tingling in seconds
EGCG (Epigallocatechin Galltyl Glucoside) | one of green tea’s most active molecules, it has powerful antioxidant capacities and soothing properties; captures free radicals, detoxifies, and helps prevent the aging effects of stress and pollution
Kola, Mate & Guarana Extracts | reduces signs of irritation caused by AHAs, sunscreens, acids
Algae Extract | seaplant-derived hydrator; improves skin’s barrier and moisture-holding ability
Glycerin | plant-derived hydrator; remoisturizes skin’s natural barrier
Cortinhib™ (Helichrysum Italicum Extract) | inhibits the visible effects of cortisol, controlling signs of aging due to stress; anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and antimicrobial